Can you describe the usual day for an administrator?
Here’s a list of what an administrator will do when he comes to work:
- Send the template emails to the potential student who received the free evaluation but didn’t confirm (paid) the package yet. (10 seconds)
- Send the template emails as a quality control to all the current students who reached half of their package (10 seconds)
- Re-schedule new packages of students who finished their package of lessons, had their survey, and requested the administrator to schedule a new package of lessons. (15 minutes)
- Confirm the packages which were paid outside of business hours (10 minutes)
- Register a package of lessons for the new students who had their evaluations outside of business hours
- Review and accept the applications from the corporate clients
- View / answer the messages sent by the students outside of business hours
- Answer the phone for the students who have questions about the service
- Re-schedule the missed evaluations
- Call the students who requested a call back
- Chat with the students from the “chat service” from the website
This resume is the task list of the administrator.